Dates-n-Mates facilitate interactive training workshops to enhance member’s understanding, skills, independence and confidence.
- Confidence Building
- Communication when meeting new people
- Dating – from first date success to handling rejection
- Boundaries and consent
- Internet safety / digital inclusion
- Sexuality and sex education *new workshops to be launched in 2021
- Wellbeing – self-care and anti-stress techniques
Members are also offered training in various volunteer roles such as co-hosting events and being a ‘friendly face’ to new members. This allows Dates-n-Mates members to help shape and lead the project and gain new skills.